Sulphides

The clay figures were made individually in 3-dimensional forms.  The figure was pressed into a half-sphere of hot glass, then a second gob of glass was pressed in and then the marble trimmed and formed to a perfect sphere.  All sulphides are single-pontil marbles.

• Award 1

Found something a while ago

A PDF file about making  i think Contemporary Sulphides 

I think the maker broke some pattent laws making it and he had to stop 

Its from 2008 

Cutted out some info , maybe its helpfull 

Screenshot_20220407-055219_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20220407-055336_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20220407-055722_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20220407-055953_Gallery.jpg

Wow, where in the world did you find those? Are they football (soccer in America) team jerseys? The patent info is really interesting too. Do you know any more about the company(s) that had the patent or made the marbles you show?

3 hours ago, Ric said:

Wow, where in the world did you find those? Are they football (soccer in America) team jerseys? The patent info is really interesting too. Do you know any more about the company(s) that had the patent or made the marbles you show?

Made for a short period by a Dutch maker , harder to find every day in this condition 

Soccer Jerseys yes , they come with Dino and Animal figurines also , i am buying from all over the Netherlands to get the ones that are left and are in mint condition   found just a few ....yet 🤹‍♂️, i will post more when i have more Ric 👍