Possibly Pelts?

Fuzzy Chubbs

Could someone either paste a link to a good description of MCS vs Rainbo?  Or explain further than 1 seam vs 2 seam?  That's about the only finite description I've found.

Here's a gaggle of what I think are Pelts, and could be considered MCS although I think most may still be Rainbos; definitely no NLR.  I plan to take glam shots of each to archive and can do further digging then, just want to get a rough feel.  I also found a much smaller mib of the OP colorway, not quite a peewee (<1/2" as I understand) but still a sweetie.

BTW I've found this trendy "popper" toy rather handy for sorting marbles 😅.  It's also glow-in-the dark and boy does it GLOW after an evening of sitting under my desk lamp.

IMG_2377.jpeg

• Like 1

P.s. I just received notification of "Explorer" badge and it gave me a giddy smile; this hobby definitely fills a bit like an exploration and I really appreciate being fortunate to have friendly guides with robust resources.  Seriously, you're all awesome and you're gonna keep hearing it from me :)  Have a Phenomenal Friday evening

1 hour ago, Fuzzy Chubbs said:

P.s. I just received notification of "Explorer" badge and it gave me a giddy smile; this hobby definitely fills a bit like an exploration and I really appreciate being fortunate to have friendly guides with robust resources.  Seriously, you're all awesome and you're gonna keep hearing it from me :)  Have a Phenomenal Friday evening

The beginning of your Marble Journey "HavFun" here's a Peltier I.D. site link !!

LINK :   https://www.peltiermarbles.info/marbles

• Like 1