Found this , looked and started to cry

Mojo

40 mm 

Lutz ......O Nooooo 😭

I want to give it a home and maybe find someine who will can fix this one , just to keep in a collection , not to sell 

I have asked the price of this one 

What would be a price to pay for this one 

Must be very very very low if you ask me 

Please advice , can it be polished ? 

This one had a rough time 🧐😵😖😫😭

Screenshot_20220619-064029_Marktplaats.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-064045_Marktplaats.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

What a whopper man @ over 1.5" !! I have a completely undamaged and unpolished mint one @ 1&5/16ths" , any banded lutz mint or otherwise, over an inch is VVHTF the big hits in this one look very borderline as far as totally wiping out the mib, I don't think I'd attempt to have it polished myself, if all the damage was removed you'd have nothing left, just a minimal polishing will obliterate the pontils. If I planned on buying it I'd leave it as is myself, just to much damage IMO. Of course I'm not a fan of polishing, all on you Brother, a matter of perspective. Here's a couple shots of the one I have, I had to wait a while but sooner or later it presented itself. You can still see the faint tool marks right on the light reflection in the second pic, never touched, plus the pontils are completely intact w/  some slight fold marks @ either end near the pontils. This marble wasn't cheap but I guess you get what you pay for ?? As far as a price on the one for sale, I wouldn't pay much but that's just me !!

image.thumb.png.ce5d5e2e01cd162fe999c271925ed3cd.png

image.png.9c7e9b5f8e68b49ed8cd4610dd615def.png

7 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

What a whopper man @ over 1.5" !! I have a completely undamaged and unpolished mint one @ 1&5/16ths" , any banded lutz mint or otherwise, over an inch is VVHTF the big hits in this one look very borderline as far as totally wiping out the mib, I don't think I'd attempt to have it polished myself, if all the damage was removed you'd have nothing left, just a minimal polishing will obliterate the pontils. If I planner on buying it I'd leave it as is myself, just to much damage IMO. Of course I'm not a fan of polishing, all on you Brother, a matter of perspective. Here's a couple shots of the one I have, I had to wait a while but sooner or later it presented itself. You can still see the faint tool marks right on the light reflection in the second pic, never touched, plus the pontils are completely intact w/  some slight fold marks @ either end near the pontils. This marble wasn't cheap but I guess you get what you pay for ?? As far as a price on the one for sale, I wouldn't pay much but that's just me !!

image.thumb.png.ce5d5e2e01cd162fe999c271925ed3cd.png

image.png.9c7e9b5f8e68b49ed8cd4610dd615def.png

Not a fan of polishing also , hope i can get it real cheap and give it a home , we will see what the asking price is and i get back with that info soon 

5 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Not a fan of polishing also , hope i can get it real cheap and give it a home , we will see what the asking price is and i get back with that info soon 

Good luck Brother, & yes, I'm crying too  😢  Evidently someone loved this one a bit to much.

• Like 1

I wouldn't polish it.  Maybe a light buff or coating to clean up the playware.  Of course the chips would remain but if you polished to remove the chips, most of the pattern would be gone as well.  Just the way it is with this type of Lutz and the bands being so close to the surface.  And it's not like you'd polish to see the action going on inside (for the same reason)

• Like 1