How to determine solid marbles as game marbles or non-game marbles.

All of these solid game size marbles have, for want of better words, structure or detail in them.  I have read about MFC, CAC and Akro Marbles that appear to be like these.  The white one appears opalescent, and could it be an Akro Moonie?  There are also Bloodies, Flinties and other names that come to mind.   Looking at one of Blocks' books they all could be flinties.  Having accumulated quite a few of them I would like to ID them or just store them away for a later time.  Am I all wet or is there a way to really identify them?

thumbnail (11).jpg

thumbnail (10).jpg

Thanks Chad.  The white one I have does not glow orange under light.  I am looking at what you sent me and will see if I can make it work for me.  I don't see any fish eyes on the ones in the photos.  I think this is a very subjective part of a subjective area of collecting, so I will probably not spend to much time on it.  Lots of other areas to concentrate on.

At the bottom of the box I got last week was a very small old beat-up cellophane unopened bag with what looked like six of these type of marbles and a small folded up piece of paper.  I didn't want to open it if it was to be some CAC's or the like, but I decided to and glad I did.  The six were pristine and beautiful marbles measuring .55.  I finally got the piece of paper open and it only said made in Mexico.  Now I know a lot of these type of marbles floating around were made in Mexico.