🧐 cat or patch..

Tommy

49 minutes ago, Steph said:

Brain racing.  Went from Peltier Banana to Master Cat to Master earlier-than-cat to Akro.

Gonna sit on Akro for a bit.  

:ROFL:...I did the same thing ....found one and thought it was a messed up something .

and they kept on showing up ....

Clear base patches....🤔

1 hour ago, Steph said:

The thing that made it looks sort of Mastery yet early than their cat's eyes was the potato-chippy  structure I was seeing in places.  Such as:

20220829_160127.jpg

They all have that going on ....trying to visualize it with a base color all I come up with is Pelt patch ...but I have all my patches together except the obvious ones lol....

Yup, that's the "vibe". 

When I was trying to figure out Master tiger eyes, people would talk about a potato chippy structure.   Took me awhile to see what they were seeing. Now maybe I see it too much!  But, yeah, that's the vibe I was picking up.

• Award 1

Yeah, that's the thing that only Master's seem do. A couple or more patches smeared on the surface, has been of my favorite when I first encountered one with red too orange, blue and white, which can be blended smoothly on the surface were the clear allows a window. The tone of the clear can vary between different companies, but this is a what, for lack of chemical substance or a scientific means to describe it: pure clear quartz white or white diamond. Very similar to Peltier's clear banana and many CAC cobra/cyclones as well. Albeit the clear can mix and get diluted;, best when it's not. 

I have blue and white that blends too, with a window that, peering through it, as with others, magnifies the inside of the patches when smeared or close to the surface like a few of these have. . As it goes, the window feature seems to be random but, pretty much seals the deal: It's a Master Made marble that does not appear in their later corporate restructure into Master Glass Co..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

Yeah, that's the thing that only Master's seem do. A couple or more patches smeared on the surface, has been of my favorite when I first encountered one with red too orange, blue and white, which can be blended smoothly on the surface were the clear allows a window. The tone of the clear can vary between different companies, but this is a what, for lack of chemical substance or a scientific means to describe it: pure clear quartz white or white diamond. Very similar to Peltier's clear banana and many CAC cobra/cyclones as well. Albeit the clear can mix and get diluted;, best when it's not. 

I have blue and white that blends too, with a window that, peering through it, as with others, magnifies the inside of the patches when smeared or close to the surface like a few of these have. . As it goes, the window feature seems to be random but, pretty much seals the deal: It's a Master Made marble that does not appear in their later corporate restructure into Master Glass Co..

Thank you for the knowledge Jeff 👍

On 8/30/2022 at 9:36 AM, Jeff54 said:

Cool info. Thanks.