Metallica

Fire1981

It sure looks almost exactly like the 3/4 Lawn Chair marbles.   It is Jabo.  Maybe not the Lawn Chair runs ? I was at Jabo for those.  Dave and myself alone did the first Lawn chair Jabo marbles. Dave McCullough named those marbles.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wvrons said:

It sure looks almost exactly like the 3/4 Lawn Chair marbles.   It is Jabo.  Maybe not the Lawn Chair runs ? I was at Jabo for those.  Dave and myself alone did the first Lawn chair Jabo marbles. Dave McCullough named those marbles.  

Yeah, exactly!  3/4.  I recall the story exactly!!  One of my total favesorites.  I love the ox in this marble and the size I totally want one, totally!!  But clearly it's heritage was the Lawn Chair.

2 hours ago, wvrons said:

I'm so curious I went to hunting and I found this.  I thought I included it last night. 

https://jaboandmore.company.site/8048-One-1-JABO-METALLIC-WOODSTOCK-LAWNCHAIR-2009-MINT-9-0-3-4-p120510368

Fire, I have been doing some more research and this is where I am.  The OP is not a Woodstock Lawn Chair marble.  The Woodstock  appears to be a multicolored swirl that had some metallicI that ultimately became known as Woodstock.  They were red white and green and 5/8 and 3/4, translucent or opaque and look nothing like the other Lawn Chairs/Metalics.  Kinda confusing on the name then.  Yours looks to be a cool 1" Metalics run various sizes run and marketed.  There was a lot of information on this and after some digging it appears that the ones in my collection are also from the same Metallics!  🫢 What hope did I have of thinking they would unknowingly be from the original run?  LOL!!!!  They didn't cost much and well I let my excitement get the best of me. There are worse things, they're still cool!!

I say it every month for years and years. Size can be very important for any identification, 7/8 inch down to 3/4 is a BIG change.  It was no Jabo Lawn Chair if 7/8 inch. But 3/4 inch it is a Jabo Lawn chair.  

• Like 1