Marble love found and lost

Greywaves

I won a group of marbles off Facebook but was sent the wrong group. I particularly liked one of them. After notifying the seller of his mistake I asked if the intended winner would sell it to me. They didn't want to which I understood so I went ahead and forwarded it to them. I never got the group I was supposed to get, but the seller did refund me and reimburse me for shipping it to the correct person.

I did like it a lot though and would like to get my hands on another. I didn't take pictures when I had it so hopefully the sellers will work. It's the brown one in this group. Caramel? butterscotch? custard?

What is this marble?

Thanks marble mind.

FB_IMG_1676605054092.jpg

FB_IMG_1676605056902.jpg

FB_IMG_1676605058801.jpg

FB_IMG_1676605060972.jpg

FB_IMG_1676605063387.jpg

33 minutes ago, akroorka said:

If I was forced to ID this one I would say its a MFC slag.

Marble--On!!

Agreed that it looks machine made, but not hand gathered with those angles shown. There's not enough swirl, just two near straight lines that also doubt cane cut as well. I looks more like a bullet mold, yet I doubt that too. I would not let myself get wrestled into ID-ing it without more and better photos. 😁

14 hours ago, Greywaves said:

...After notifying the seller of his mistake I asked if the intended winner would sell it to me. They didn't want to which I understood so I went ahead and forwarded it to them. I never got the group I was supposed to get, but the seller did refund me and reimburse me for shipping it to the correct person...

If I'm understanding things correctly you went out of your way to correct the sellers mistake (for which you got refunded), but the guy who ended up with your marbles won't give it up?  Even though he got it by mistake to begin with? 

So much seems odd.  Looks like a pretty common amber slag to begin with.

11 hours ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

If I'm understanding things correctly you went out of your way to correct the sellers mistake (for which you got refunded), but the guy who ended up with your marbles won't give it up?  Even though he got it by mistake to begin with? 

So much seems odd.  Looks like a pretty common amber slag to begin with.

I'm not sure what happened to the marbles I was supposed to get. The seller told me they were about to be sent out a few times before offering a refund when I asked again. I glad to end it at that.

It could be a common amber slag. Ive only been collecting 6 months or so. The seller seemed to think it was german. The way the white swirled was reminiscent of some german swirls to me but slags have swirls too I guess.