Green transparent base swirls

Melissa

Nice images and nice marbles as well.

I will stick my neck out and call these both Alley Agate. Just because of the deep diving of the ends of the swirls.

Of course--when I shoot an ID at a WVS all opinions are needed and appreciated🙃.

Marble--On!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Ric said:

Slightly odd, but I'm thinking Ally on the right one. Left almost looks like it might be an older Vacor - orange peel galore!

I was thinking that too about the orange peel but wasn’t sure if vacor had a pattern like that. Thank you!

Just now, Melissa said:

I was thinking that too about the orange peel but wasn’t sure if vacor had a pattern like that. Thank you!

Gotta remember, Vacor made swirls for a very long time, and we don't know a lot about their production prior to the time they started naming them. Regardless, that kind of orange peel is uncommon, maybe even rare, on American marbles.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

Gotta remember, Vacor made swirls for a very long time, and we don't know a lot about their production prior to the time they started naming them. Regardless, that kind of orange peel is uncommon, maybe even rare, on American marbles.

I did not know that. Thank you.