1 inch Shooter

Fire1981

I don't know.  Vitro or Marble King.  This pic shows why my thoughts immediately went to MK.   Your vane structure isn't  yelling vintage MK at me, but that's where I have my marbles with similar colors.  And your vane shape is  not yelling classic Vitro at me either.  So ? 

SUmsvB6.jpg

• Like 2

It's a late 1990's MK. A little confusing as it's blended and wavy like a Vitro. MK made them in 5/8" and larger like that in a few other colors too. Here's the 3/4" to 1" Bolders in blending Blue and white, Green and blue and Orange and yellow. There's some almost straight but overall, they're wavy like Fire's..:

mkexpermentials2.jpg.a1e249f7985a9e32aa84151639436734.jpg

This is a sample sent to me by a distributor for an opinion which is one of the reasons why I wrote 'Experiential.'

mkexperimentials4.jpg.e16fffd5cc730450e64f81d6d121a4ba.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

It's a late 1990's MK. A little confusing as it's blended and wavy like a Vitro. MK made them in 5/8" and larger like that in a few other colors too. Here's the 3/4" to 1" Bolders in blending Blue and white, Green and blue and Orange and yellow. There's some almost straight but overall, they're wavy like Fire's..:

mkexpermentials2.jpg.a1e249f7985a9e32aa84151639436734.jpg

This is a sample sent to me by a distributor for an opinion which is one of the reasons why I wrote 'Experiential.'

mkexperimentials4.jpg.e16fffd5cc730450e64f81d6d121a4ba.jpg

Two thumbs up.  Makes total sense for the vane shape and colors.   :thup: :thup: 

5 minutes ago, Steph said:

Two thumbs up.  Makes total sense for the vane shape and colors.   :thup: :thup: 

Opp's I forgot, not shown well in photos is also yellow and white blend. And, that they do not cross through squarely like MK is doing today and but, that different looking widened X  was done like that for many years in the past too. I have plenty dug-up Paden city MK Cats where there's blends and striations in 4 vein patterns.

I'll stick an old photo up in MK Mondy later today. 

• Like 1