Vitro Wedding Cake?

Plutonianfire

3 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

Hi Ron I’m sure I speak for everyone on here ,but I appreciate all the help you give and have given over the years ,by ID mibs to making Videos with Stephen ,to explaining differences between similar WVS patterns so not wasted time but time helping many 👍thank you for all that you do for the marble community and collectors 

x2 

I appreciate everyone here. 

We all have bad days, including me.  Just use different sources for information and all you can get. Then each person has to decide for themselves. Please do not rely on marble auction listings for identifications.  That will for sure steer you in wrong directions. Marbles can be very similar and one small trait out of five, can change a identification.  Never stop asking questions. I have ask marble questions for well over 25 years and still doing it. I have not and never will find answers to all my questions.  I ask a couple questions to some long time collectors at the recent Decatur IL show. Still do not have the answers.  But maybe someday ?  Marble information can be more of a search than finding the marbles. One single word can make a big difference. Find a few good sources, not just one. Anyone can make a mistake. We are human. 

• Like 2
  • Award 1