AV Loaded

Mojo

We have 2 types of solid av mibs common to the US also not a positive ID. Champion or Master are suspect. No ideas on yours Brother, from where did you acquire them ?? We just had a discussion here. Take a look Brother, Melissa's is suspect for Champion, and the one I have is suspect for Master. Chuck @cheese posted some like Melissa's sometime back on AAM as maybe being Alley which I agree w/. No provenance as of yet, maybe Chuck will see this post and have something to add ??

• Award 1

21 hours ago, Chad G. said:

We have 2 types of solid av mibs common to the US also not a positive ID. Champion or Master are suspect. No ideas on yours Brother, from where did you acquire them ?? We just had a discussion here. Take a look Brother, Melissa's is suspect for Champion, and the one I have is suspect for Master. Chuck @cheese posted some like Melissa's sometime back on AAM as maybe being Alley which I agree w/. No provenance as of yet, maybe Chuck will see this post and have something to add ??

Got them from a friend here in the Netherlands 

7 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Got them from a friend here in the Netherlands 

Ah, I forgot to post the link, here it is ;  brain freeze man !!!  Mine is very similar to yours, a darker green base type av than Melissa's.

• Like 1

I don't know who made the first one, it could be foreign. Looks like blue AV? Master made some I believe, but not the swirly types. MK made some with heavy AV too I think. The swirl ones are still debated but mostly attributed to Champion, although that would be about the only marble they ever made with intentional AV if so, which is odd. Plus many were big for Champion. The solid black AV non-swirls could possibly be from Pelt. 

• Like 1

Found this on Feebay, you tell me ?? I've been hearing of a "Peltier Volleyball" for yeas & seen many different marbles that obviously were not of the same manufacturer, so we need some provenance on this type. Only problem is most locations are buried or ar no longer accessible. Hands are tied for the meantime no matter how much I "want something to be" now I know where Bill got his name "Mibcapper"

LINK ::    https://www.ebay.com/itm/256041305732?hash=item3b9d404684:g:7QQAAOSwj~JkNjYy

image.thumb.png.b2fd0005766890da1dd67bc1db67f075.png