Marble King Uranium Marble

I am fine with that being Marble King. I have been disappointed that I haven't been able to find 1" Marble King vaseline glass in my stores in the attic.   I was sure I had quite a lot of it.   Maybe I sold it.

I still have many of the 5/8" version which Marble King made.

Modern marbles which I bought from someone selling Marble King in bulk in around 2005.  

• Thanks 1

I would say that it could be a Marble King but I am not sure how you would know for sure. It seems like the seller has multiples and is offering them up together with Wee Glows in another listing so . . . maybe? But I don't think who made this one will have any real effect on it's collectible or monetary value. Especially if there is no way to verify its ID.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Ric said:

I would say that it could be a Marble King but I am not sure how you would know for sure. It seems like the seller has multiples and is offering them up together with Wee Glows in another listing so . . . maybe? But I don't think who made this one will have any real effect on it's collectible or monetary value. Especially if there is no way to verify its ID.

Good point. Thank you.