Why do we all get along so well here?

Well Steph doesn’t have to put me on probation and lock down my threads. That helps. And 20ish years later people know more about marbles and IDs. I think one thing back then was the drive to figure out how much marbles where worth. That seems to be absent now. It use to be a daily thing. Better resources are now available so learning about marbles is easier. Which is awesome. Oh Yeah ! Art does like making waves here and stirring the pot. AGB🔥

RAR

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love having to opportunity to learn from others who give freely of their time and knowledge. It's like a living book with access to the author. The open conversations about differences of opinion are good spirited and everyone is just trying to do their best at helping you identify your marbles. We're all in it together, and that's something special.

• Like 3

Well said Kimbernugs ,this is the reason I like being a member on here ,and if posts start to get a little heated ,Art is really good at calming the waters ,I’ve seen him do it more then once , thanks Art ,and thx to everyone on here 😎 Now were did I put that marble ⬇️
image.gif.4433a42a8e1f949586d732a632f256f7.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

Well said Kimbernugs ,this is the reason I like being a member on here ,and if posts start to get a little heated ,Art is really good at calming the waters ,I’ve seen him do it more then once , thanks Art ,and thx to everyone on here 😎 Now were did I put that marble ⬇️
image.gif.4433a42a8e1f949586d732a632f256f7.gif

Oh yes it is  !!  image.png.0dca07e859f34ecb182a19c15eea5f78.png  Oh no it isn't !!  ......  image.png.df6ae565edd94b1fcabf23b21f118709.png

• Haha 3

So we did our best with the Guinea Wanna Be. This is an example of what happened on the Boards 15ish years ago. The difference is there aren’t as many Trolls and Lurkers as there are today. It makes a huge difference 🔥

RAR

• Like 2

On 4/26/2023 at 12:01 AM, Fire1981 said:

Oh Yeah ! Art does like making waves here and stirring the pot. AGB🔥

LOL. Someone got me mixed up with a Zamboni driver in Colorado🤪.

I am quite capable of stirring the pot. I just prefer a spoon made from pixie dust:party-243:to one made of cast iron:Panic:.

Stir the pot----- always------give your opinions for sure, do not be shy----just be nice!

This is what keeps us going here on "TheMarbleConnection".

Marble--On!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2