Pelt or Kokomo?

Fire1981

Fire, what you have is a variant of the "Blue Angel", but it is (not). This example lies in the family type by the colors on it. Let me explain a little more for you. In many years of collecting you (learn) a lo. It is not a Kokomo in my opinion, but with so many marbles being produced, i have never seen a Kokomo like this. That does not meant there could be, with marbles anything is possible. 

Ok, In the family of "Blue Angels" you will find (different) colored bases. What is dominant in color make up is this yellow and blue color. All the family variants will contain these two colors, but the base color changes. So far I have found I have found this yellow and blue on a clear base, a translucent base and an opaque base, then you have it on the rarer base of (tan). I might also add that the same colors are on the Peltier pee-wee "Wolverine" as it lies on a lighter translucent base. I have not found any other color combos than what I have mentioned so far, but always on the (hunt). If anyone has an example in this family type other than what I mentioned please post a photo.  Hope this helps you.  Chuck G---