DAS and Jabo!

Melissa

This is one of my favorite color combos.
I am quite sure at ¾” that they are Jabo contracts—I may be wrong—correct me as you may.

For $5 a piece I am in all day. I just like them--enough said.

I just realized that I do not have a Jabo folder on my hard drive--it is done,done, done, done!!

Marble—On!!

1.JPG

• Like 3

@Melissa and @akroorka , Thanks for the comments, I am prepared to go on with thanks to my son Jake (Anthony) and Ron Shepherd (both RIP). I recently got into Jake's JABO collection - his treasure chest so to speak. He had started collecting Classics because he had liked them since he was quite young. The fact that I didn't collect them was an added attraction, no doubt. Then he got onto the contract runs at JABO too. As for more vintage marbles, he liked Vitro a lot, just like me, and he tolerated my addiction to WV Swirls.

He and Ron were also good friends. Many of the marbles I am showing Jake purchased at shows from other collectors, but many others were purchased from or gifted by Ron. Lots of the packages are written on or include labels or notes that Ron wrote - I plan to include some of those where I can (for example).

I should also note that since these marbles were in bags originally labeled and maintained by others I can't vouch for 100% accuracy in the groupings. Although, I do think the accuracy is excellent and hope that these posts will serve as a worthy reference here.

🙂

• Award 1
  • Care 2