Pelt ?

Fire1981

19 hours ago, chicagocyclist said:

Cedarman is very reliable at his IDs.Ā  He's a great guy.Ā  He takes it very seriously and does research if he's ever in doubt. I know him from another forum.

@Cedarman7Ā (Lee) is a member here as well as AAM, & yes I agreeĀ image.png.59f005e36f193a8ef3ad306bc6f44fd3.png , a well respected and a long time member of the marble community. I believe he's the first one we put on our "reputableĀ sellers" list. Go to the top of the page, hoover over the "Search marbles Ebay" on the main menu until "reputableĀ sellers" appears just below and to the left of the main menu, click on that & it'll takeĀ you to Ebay & our reputable sellers.

YES, i agree with the others. Lee (top notch) in my book also. I reviewedĀ  what was shown and yes a super nice and being what it is, (well worth) adding to your collection. These in this family type are a little harder to find.Ā  What classified family type to put it in is up to you. Any colored transparent base Peltier (outside of the clear) is GOOD. The colors are the "Dragon Fly" colors, us that as you may. I will always add examples like this to my collection. Chuck G---