Marbles ID

RaeRae

Who is the maker and the name of this marble. I have tons of confetti marbles but this one is not like the rest. It's also pretty old. The little dots aren't rough to the touch like the others. It a translucent marble and the blue and green are a light brushed on color. Very different then I've seen. 

IMG_20240108_094219662~2.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Melissa said:

the actual earth is very old, but these marbles are very new. :ROFL:

I have posted a few images below.
Vacor "Earth” is correct, from 2015 earlier or later. Mega had a few different package designs that these sets came in.
Vacor via Mega put these sets out. “Oceans of the World and “Solar System”, there may be a few more that I am not aware of.
If your “Earth” came from one of these sets it should measure in @ 5/8”. The set that I show is marked 2015 it was beat up so I opened it for further investigation.
The “Earth” marble will show blue and green speckles on what appears to be a semi transparent base—a very pretty marble indeed.
The “Earth” marble was made with the same methods as the Vacor “Galaxy” and yours may have been one that came out of a net of “Galaxies”, some of these were named and some were not, yours is an “Earth”
Marble—On!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG