How do you like your coffee?

Caterpillar

Coffee - might be my middle name!  I'll take it anyway I can get it when the urge strikes - from a fancy cafe with a savvy barista down to a coin-op dispensing machine.  Favorite is a perfectly made Latte with the foam like whipped cream -no sugar.  

I drink this stuff all day long--the best that I have found.

Black and hot, I have a warmer by my PC and one by the TV.

Slightly over 1/4 cup with with 48oz of water poured over it.

I use a 50's-ish stainless dripper and nuke it throughout the day.

Caffiene is a thing of the past for me, I know, it still has some, but the BP likes it the way that it is.

Coffee--On!!

Coffee.jpg

I like it anyway it can be made. Hot, cold, loaded or black. Some days I’ll drink a gallon of it other days I just don’t care for it. I will say this I like instant coffee mixed up with a little water and mixed in with Dairy Queen ice cream. 

6 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Dang ! I’m might end up going to DQ 2-3 times a week 🔥

RAR

Use just enough warm liguid to rehydrate the coffee crystals. Crunchy coffee crystals will turn you inside out. Pour it in and mix it up. If you like ice coffe this will do the trick. Water, milk or even Hershey's chocolate syrup. Chocolate will give a mocha flavor.  

I have 3 machines, drip, Nespresso, and Kuerig. Plus a French press. Been drinking a pot a day since 1975 when I joined the Navy.

i even drink tequila with coffee chasers😝😝😝

• Like 1

2 hours ago, schmoozer said:

I have 3 machines, drip, Nespresso, and Kuerig. Plus a French press. Been drinking a pot a day since 1975 when I joined the Navy.

i even drink tequila with coffee chasers😝😝😝

It might be coffee with tequila chasers, not sure🙃🙃🙃

• 2 weeks later...

Coffee-whipped cream-powdered Chocolate-a pad of butter-3 'Splendas'. My friends call it "A cup of 'Debauched"'; I call it 'Heaven'....I've also heard "Abomination in a mug".