Profile pic

Melissa

4 hours ago, Melissa said:

How do you reduce the size of a photo so that it’s small enough for the profile pic?  Is there a program that does it or can someone do it for me?

I use Windows Paint to resize.

But also you could send it to me.  

I checked your file size and it appears to be 57.2 kb.  That should have been small enough.    Did you try to upload it and it was rejected?  

I uploaded it for you.  I hope that's okay.  I saved your old pic in case you weren't quite ready to make the switch.  

5 hours ago, Steph said:

I checked your file size and it appears to be 57.2 kb.  That should have been small enough.    Did you try to upload it and it was rejected?  

I uploaded it for you.  I hope that's okay.  I saved your old pic in case you weren't quite ready to make the switch.  

Thank you so much!  I did try uploading and it said it was too large. 

I have the same issue, size is too big. Using a Samsung AO3, don't have my desktop anymore. I actually chose a Marble too try it out and no go. Any thoughts on what I could try with the tech I use?

19 minutes ago, William said:

I have the same issue, size is too big. Using a Samsung AO3, don't have my desktop anymore. I actually chose a Marble too try it out and no go. Any thoughts on what I could try with the tech I use?

@bumblebee are there any profile pic uploading issues which have come to your attention?  Or any tech advice? 

William, I haven't learned much about editing photos on phones.   Maybe someone else will see this and have helpful advice.  

But in the meantime if you want to post the image here or message me then I can get it to your profile.  

15 minutes ago, Steph said:

@bumblebee are there any profile pic uploading issues which have come to your attention?  Or any tech advice? 

William, I haven't learned much about editing photos on phones.   Maybe someone else will see this and have helpful advice.  

But in the meantime if you want to post the image here or message me then I can get it to your profile.  

Sounds good...I won't be in a tremendous hurry but will get it to you soon. I might go through a few images before actually settling on one. Thank you Steph!

I'm at a crossroads with these two, killer slag with a heart shaped tunnel or this fine  Coral...for now the Coral wins 👍😎

On Break and said too myself Choose one lol!

Thanks again Steph 🙂

20240608_093230.jpg

20240525_082859.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/13/2024 at 9:33 AM, Steph said:

The max dimensions were 200px, but max size 100kb. So it's probable the maximum dimension issue. I upped that to 300px to see if that helps. @William

• Thanks 1