Have ya seen one of these 😲

Tommy

@Tommy It's kind of cool being able to compare the two games. They are obviously different, your's being a 3-in-1 game - the layouts are different, and the ball release levers are different. Your's also needs a "book or similar object" to prop it up on to make it slant. Mine has little wooden "leg" attached to the top. And I have never seen a box or the "Mortimer Glass Company" name before either, so thanks a lot for sharing!

I think the shooting mechanism on these games is too cool!

Ric661SharpsShooter.jpg.94ce5b66eab226d8

• Like 2

I see your's also has a rounded top with metal edges everywhere but the bottom. Mine is wood all around with a metal insert to produce the rounded top of the playing surface.

8 hours ago, Ric said:

@Tommy It's kind of cool being able to compare the two games. They are obviously different, your's being a 3-in-1 game - the layouts are different, and the ball release levers are different. Your's also needs a "book or similar object" to prop it up on to make it slant. Mine has little wooden "leg" attached to the top. And I have never seen a box or the "Mortimer Glass Company" name before either, so thanks a lot for sharing!

I think the shooting mechanism on these games is too cool!

Ric661SharpsShooter.jpg.94ce5b66eab226d8

I see a lot of thos plinko style marble games. This one is especially nice ,it must be a deluxe or early or something.  

10 hours ago, Ric said:

@Tommy Is there a place on yours to put a shooting marble in the chamber or is there a marble built into the chamber?

It looks to have probably been built in  the instructions say one marble stays in the shooting chamber after looking at the patent info in your post I think I figured it out .did yours have original marbles.  This one did not have any original marbles . I'll post some more pics of the shooting mechanism 👍

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

. . . did yours have original marbles. . . 

No, it did not come with marbles, if I remember correctly.

I can put one or two marbles in the chamber of mine and an equal number will be ejected from a stack of playing marbles in the chute - interesting demonstration of basic physics. 

• Award 1