Anacortes Vitro?

ScottH

14 minutes ago, William said:

Conqueror variation? Wanted to go Master really badly, would have been a sweet one.

Nice marble 👍😎

I'd guess it's from Parkersburg but it might be earlier. Not a Conqeuror variant, IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric said:

I'd guess it's from Parkersburg but it might be earlier. Not a Conqeuror variant, IMO.

Just wondering...thanks Ric! I just keep scrolling up and ogling it lol! Pretty one

👍😎

• Like 1

I'm not ruling out Anacortes yet.  I have a single Anacortes bag, so it's small sample and I do what I can with it. I pulled out some purples for the color and the blue for structure. Of course my phone sucks.  Everyone else's takes crisp photos of insects 100 yards away.  Mine turns scenes into water color paintings.   But in hand I like the structural comparison between yours and my blue one. 

AnacortesFromBag_001_SamsungPhone.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Steph said:

I'm not ruling out Anacortes yet.  I have a single Anacortes bag, so it's small sample and I do what I can with it. I pulled out some purples for the color and the blue for structure. Of course my phone sucks.  Everyone else's takes crisp photos of insects 100 yards away.  Mine turns scenes into water color paintings.   But in hand I like the structural comparison between yours and my blue one. 

AnacortesFromBag_001_SamsungPhone.jpg

Yeah that looks real similar Steph. Really cool looking in the sunlight. Had me laughing about your phone there 😆 Thank you!

• Like 1