Found these today anything good

Spn

5 hours ago, Chad G. said:

I really like the sparklers, probably the high end of the lot. There are some very nice Veiligglas in there too , nice bunch of mibs   :thup:

Are these classed as oxblood the one with dark red on them ? Or just normal European sparklers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spn said:

Are these classed as oxblood ? Or just normal European sparklers

It does look like a few of them do have what would be considered oxblood in them, maybe some individual pics of the ones you suspect of having it would help out ??

12 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

It does look like a few of them do have what would be considered oxblood in them, maybe some individual pics of the ones you suspect of having it would help out ??

So I took two for each one except last got 3 because lighting bad and if I dim down the light to dark in the picture and if I turn the main light on reflection 

IMG_0757.jpeg

IMG_0758.jpeg

IMG_0759.jpeg

IMG_0760.jpeg

IMG_0761.jpeg

IMG_0762.jpeg

IMG_0763.jpeg

IMG_0764.jpeg

IMG_0765.jpeg

• Award 1

13 hours ago, cheese said:

Nice groups of St. Marys Alleys that probably stayed together since they were sold. Yellow base with blue swirl on it isn't too easy to find. Some other nice euro swirls and sparklers too.

Thank you cheese. I would spent ages trying to find these out the whole lots was brought together in the uk. In some vintage old tin unluckily some was damaged 

image.jpg