Ebay Question

I am so sick of the lying or stupid (not knowledgeable) marble sellers on ebay. i look for stuff and have to weed through all of the crap to find the good stuff i cant afford. LOL. i snapped last night and sent a guy a message about his auctions where he had all of his stuff ided as high dollar stuff when it was just low dollar junk. i kinda laid into him passively then aggressively. he answered back with a story. well guess what i dont care. if you are blind and need your seeing eyedog to help id marbles then how come he ids them akro oxblood, akro chamilion (?) , or other high dollar stuff every time when what you have is what i threw down at the flea market to get to the good stuff. either you are a liar or your seeing eyedog is stupid (i didnt say this to him just blowing off steam). and then he said some ids he got from closely matching the mib in hand to a book. i told him the mibs he had would not be in any book labled anything closely to what he was hoping. he said he would fix the auctions but didnt and they continue to be bought by buyers with very low feedback number so probably newbies who though they just bought the uber rare akro chamilion. maybe i am bittered by the hand life has delt me LOLOLOLOL but i am just sick of it. and we all know ebay wont say anything because at the beginning of every one of the auctions they always say "i have no marble knowledge at all nor do i try to act like i do...............................but i have a rare hard to find akro pelt master alley ravenswood mfc cac ringer popeye snake auger rainbow sparkler sunburst swirl patch oxblood brick slag." oooohhhhhhh........i feel better.

Akro chameleon?!!!! LOLOLOOLOLOLL!!!!

I'm not laffing at your spelling. I had to look up the word myself.

That's just the best name I've ever heard for that kind of stuff on ebay.

Akro Chameleons! Too perfect.

Whatever the seller wants it to be! lOLLOL

:icon_lmao: :rol:

Akro chameleon?!!!! LOLOLOOLOLOLL!!!!

I'm not laffing at your spelling. I had to look up the word myself.

That's just the best name I've ever heard for that kind of stuff on ebay.

Akro Chameleons! Too perfect.

Whatever the seller wants it to be! lOLLOL

:icon_lmao: :rol:

actually i tried to spell it like they did but could not remember exactly. but if i did try to spell it right i would have had to look it up as well. here are some links:

Chamelian

BLUE SWIRL CHRISTENSEN

AKRO PATCH EGG YOLK TRI COLOR

PELTIER RAINBO TRI COLOR

I just got the best laugh of the day! lol When looking at marbles on ebay, I like to look at the ones with bids that I think might be you guys ( the knowledgeable ones lol ) And oh yeah, normally I can never afford them when you guys find them...... lol I searched half of OK today and found ................ zero........... I'll search Kansas tomarrow lol..