Marbles

Louis, lessons in what? oh, marbles.

you know what Big John says, "theres no cure for Stupid" so it probably wouldnt do you any good, Honey. you have the patience of Job!!!

i'm sorry everyone misread this. i never think of Louis as stupid or anything else derrogatory as he is the love of my life, to bad he's to young. listen to Lou, he knows.

marie

Griff, if the shoe fits.... skul same for you. i've read this board since Alan had it and have never seen so many bloomin idiots in my life. common, this is marbles, not who knows the most. if you're a rookie you've got a good reason but the rest of you dont have any excuses. no wonder Louis is losing his hair, pulling it out cause of you guys. now enjoy yourselves.

Hello Louis, this is kinda OT but then again it is about marbles. sorry dear.

Please take your medicine,and go respond in the thread about the "lace",Christensen or master.

Specificaly,post 18

its when i took my medicine that i realized how really realized how silly everyone sounds and to know some of you are old enough to know better really makes it tough. i collect marble too but i dont make such issues of it. and i collect only the ones no body else wants, rejects like me. relax and enjoy.

marie

Im always relaxed Marie.I can only be sympathetic to a point.You want to refer to people as "babies" because you disagree with there opinion,the sympathy is over.

If you dont want to hear an aggressive response,then dont make comment like "do you UNDERSTAND?

If you want to disagree with my opinion on an identification,no problem,but at least have the courtesy to say why,---"because I said so",doesn't quite cut it.

If you have some information,everyone should know,then by all means,share it.

If you know more about marbles,then everyone else,then show it.

Griff

Im always relaxed Marie.I can only be sympathetic to a point.You want to refer to people as "babies" because you disagree with there opinion,the sympathy is over.

If you dont want to hear an aggressive response,then dont make comment like "do you UNDERSTAND?

If you want to disagree with my opinion on an identification,no problem,but at least have the courtesy to say why,---"because I said so",doesn't quite cut it.

If you have some information,everyone should know,then by all means,share it.

If you know more about marbles,then everyone else,then show it.

Griff

hi Griff, are you upset? well let Grandma soothe your brow. and you know that its always "because I sais so" with Mama. you know as much about marbles as anyone just dont "beat a dead horse". you ID it then drop it and go on. and besides, got you movin huh? :) :) :) :)

hi Griff, are you upset? well let Grandma soothe your brow. and you know that its always "because I sais so" with Mama. you know as much about marbles as anyone just dont "beat a dead horse". you ID it then drop it and go on. and besides, got you movin huh? :) :) :) :)

Yeah, Griff, don't beat a dead horse. Just ID the marble three times (Post #7, #9, #12), then drop it and start another thread where you call people babies and idiots. You could learn a lot from Mama.

:rol: :icon_lmao: :rol: :icon_lmao: :rol: :icon_lmao:

notice the ones who responded to this? the ones who usually dont know when to quit. "beat a dead horse". you just thank God you got Louis to guide you. i'd've canned yo asses a long time ago. now id the marbles and to on to the next ones. bye Louis.

I dont like pork chops!---I prefer ham in a bottle,and I am in my room,Grandma!

:icon_lmao: :rol: :icon_lmao: :rol: :icon_lmao: :rol:

Grandma,did you say a naughty word??

nothin naughty bout my words.:) just my thoughts. mmmmm

What a confusing thread, I still have no idea what marbles it is about! (I'm easily confused though) :mellow:

as long as Louis knows thats all that matters. the rest of you are to confused to know. and Louis is my buddy and i love him dearly.:) just make sure you know what you're talking about before you start talking.