Oh Here We Go....................

i posted in the other thread about having too much time on their hands and steph has already taken offense to it. you know what, she jumps on people and is always involved in everything but cant take a joke. those who are so thin skinned that they can not function in the real world should not be allowed to participate in life because life is not always a box of chocolates and just find an old bomb shelter and pack it full of goodies. I cannot believe the hypocrisy that lives here sometimes.

Having once run a message board similar to this one - I must say I think Steph and Al are doing a great job - there is really no where else to get the kind of broad based general information & quality information about the marble collecting hobby.

I have not been around to follow all the ins and outs of - but I try to keep it simple, IMHO - if you have fun so will others.

Yeah, it's fun to have one's efforts made fun of.

Sorry I didn't get that. I'm just slow on the uptake.

Here ya go. I'm laughing. haha :icon_lmao:

;):P

-steph

right wing extremist

Having once run a message board similar to this one - I must say I think Steph and Al are doing a great job - there is really no where else to get the kind of broad based general information & quality information about the marble collecting hobby.

Yes, Al is doing a heck of a job!

Lou