Old Jabo #4

001-3.jpg

Oxblood and aventurine show very well, I'm sure it is a Tribute to freindship run but does this particular marble have a name? it's on a white backround so don't include that in the marble mix, the one blob seen in the close-up was 1/2 a marble so that is the colors.

004-1.jpg

old jabo #4 stands 7" tall

enjoy! scott

well gee thanks Edna, now can you tell me what it is rather than tell me what it isn't?

Lets think positive this time......

Look closely at the colors and ignore the white, I see deep oxblood (could ya'll have called it purple ox?), heavy green aventurine and what looks like a tan/olive as well as some cherry red? I'm seeing those 4 colors in the chunks I have.

And i have almost a full Jabo case of, roll marks and fractures from a recent run,which almost went to the trash man yesterday. Plus cullet from the other runs. Thinking about years past, all that the trash man already took to the landfill. Plus all the older companies cullet and etc. that went to the landfill,some i still have. After years of trying to get someone to use it,much of it went out the door. It is nice to see it being used. So far Andy Davis is the only one who has put to use any of my cullet. He made some tops and gearshift knobs with some of it. Thanks ANDY.

I think it's great that the cullet is being used! I have made some jewlry out of some of the fractured mibs and special ones I picked out from the Friendship Run. I have also used some of the smaller cullet pieces to make pendants and necklaces that my wife and family just love. Until I get my torch going I am limited as to what I can do with a can of map gas! lol But someday I hope to churn out some stuff with the cullet and broken pieces. God Bless! and keep up the good work!!

Ron, I'll gladly make one for you, just pick out about a dozen like marbles, cracked is ok but the cleaner the better.

I was at Jabo tonight after blowing at Fenton, I have to say, cleaning out a furnace sure can be fun.

old jabo #4 is available, I deliver it to Duffy tomorow eve. (good chance it wont leave the factory)

Peace.Scott