Did Someone Say Marbles?!?!

triker

I will tell you all about them in the next few days. This is the second time posting about these, the first was on lom.

Got to go back today and rummage somemore. Almost have permission to tell the story!!!!! Soon! Lost the pics somehow of the original boxes but i am still trying to find them!

Bruce

I will tell you all about them in the next few days. This is the second time posting about these, the first was on lom.

Got to go back today and rummage somemore. Almost have permission to tell the story!!!!! Soon! Lost the pics somehow of the original boxes but i am still trying to find them!

Bruce

Inquiring minds want to know....Too Kewl!

:-) Felicia

ok guys and girls, here's the story from my post on LOM about this find!

Hi all,

Let me start by saying these are not mine,and at this time not for sale. Also there is several board members that do know the history of these mibs.(as far as we can go up till now).I apologise for the pics as i thought my batteries were charged and they were dead! I can not go in to details until i get an ok from all parties involved. So here goes as best as i can tell you. 8 or 9 years ago i was talking to a friend of mine and some how we got talking about marbles, he started telling me about he and his partner had bought several drums of mibs! well i heard it and believed him but at the time did not collect mibs. but still had it tucked in my memory. About 6 months ago i got a call from a good friend about a couple of drums of mibs in a neighboring state and immediately thought of my friend. So went up and looked at said barrels and talked to my other friend who had told me the original story, and sure nuff they were part of his inventory. and to make a long story short, these are the other (undiscovered) LOL LOL!

inventory!

Hi Ron these are from the cabin!!! and yes i will see you next month! Got an extra room? LOL

Hope you all enjoyed strange but true story!!!!

Bruce

These are all part of a buyout out at champion sometime in the 90"s these people bought about 15 drums of mibs , original boxes of champs and everything they could get off the floor. They even got the file cabinets with contracts, formulas and other paper work.Some of the boxes Contain other than Champion Mibs but our still in Champ boxes.Hope this clears it up for you!

Bruce

Hey Bruce, CAN YOU SAY SCOREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez what a find, was there any Champ premiums in any of those ?

Congrats to you Bruce, that is pretty amazing really...

And if you don't mind me asking, what was the other company mibs in those boxes ? i think that will be pretty informative in itself.