Confused On Everything

that first 5/8" marble i posted looks like it is going to be a kokomo. the one next to it in pic is 3/4" and a little close to the other. it has a lot going on under the surface, almost like interior dings if there is such a thing. the surface is very smooth.anyway my i.d. is going be a 3/4" agate. thanks, jack (i hope it is not another kokomo lol)

post-1692-125503839189_thumb.jpg

post-1692-125503842532_thumb.jpg

post-1692-125503850315_thumb.jpg

I am suspicious of any absolute answers on the first one. Especially since it looks like different colors in your different photos. What color is the base glass? Greenish? goldish? I'm confused too! (lol)

Agreed on the agate.

About Bogard, I think there might be some color limitations which aren't being taken into consideration. The classic Bogard pix which get posted have pretty bubbles for sure, and some wispy white, but do Bogards come close to that red in shade or transparency? :unsure:

bottom line for me: this might not be one which can be id-ed from pix. That's pretty much all I can say on it.

bogard used red all the time...in fact they used tail lights outta ford rejects....i was told at cario that the glass came there in rail cars and distrributed to other makers....

Thats pretty cool info... Who would have known they used tail lights..

I have seen cases of Bogards with Red like that....

that first 5/8" marble i posted looks like it is going to be a kokomo. the one next to it in pic is 3/4" and a little close to the other. it has a lot going on under the surface, almost like interior dings if there is such a thing. the surface is very smooth.anyway my i.d. is going be a 3/4" agate. thanks, jack (i hope it is not another kokomo lol)

no Kokomo, they are junk. crackle glass. people do that for effect. probably were Akro .