The Best

bigtee0

I'm SO bummed to hear this... I've been trying to get more info, but it's pretty thin out there...

Michael was such a good guy... We had a great internet friendship, but I wish I had gotten a chance to meet him. I know he lived a very simple life, that got very hard at times. But, he got by doing what he loved to do and being true to himself and his friends...

He's gone way too soon, way too young... But Marie, with the illness he was suffering, it must have been so hard and painful... He's been set free. Cry for us, but not for him... He's finally at peace.

I hope we all get there one day.

I'm SO bummed to hear this... I've been trying to get more info, but it's pretty thin out there...

Michael was such a good guy... We had a great internet friendship, but I wish I had gotten a chance to meet him. I know he lived a very simple life, that got very hard at times. But, he got by doing what he loved to do and being true to himself and his friends...

He's gone way too soon, way too young... But Marie, with the illness he was suffering, it must have been so hard and painful... He's been set free. Cry for us, but not for him... He's finally at peace.

Sue, bless you, i cry for his pain, i cry i couldnt do anything, i cry he can no longer enjoy making is jellys, he wanted to be the best jelly maker :), i cry for my own heart but i'm sincerely grateful he is no longer suffering. he told me we would see each other in Paradice. we will.

Marie