Early Mk's

Those are all Peltier.

http://www.peltiermarbles.com/

Here's a link to a great website>

marblemiser

Hi and thanks for the response, but aren't the earliest "Marble King's" very similar to Peltier Marbles (or atleast that was my understanding) I had seen one almost identical to this, id as a "Berry Pink Citrus" so couldn't there have been some cross over production when Marble King was started with peltier technology?

post-2349-126335660991_thumb.jpg

There were Peltier Rainbos sold under the label Marble King. However, to the best of my understanding those were marbles which Berry Pink jobbered for Peltier before the Marble King company was founded.

After Marble King was founded, the company packaged Alley swirls and then the well-known patch and ribbon rainbows. If I understand correctly.

Not familiar with a "Berry Pink Citrus".

Duffy could add some insight here. I think he has said something about MK having a Pelt machine. But when they got it and what it was used for?

Anyway, to me yours look like Pelt rainbos. That's where I would have them in my collection. -s

There were Peltier Rainbos sold under the label Marble King. However, to the best of my understanding those were marbles which Berry Pink jobbered for Peltier before the Marble King company was founded.

After Marble King was founded, the company packaged Alley swirls and then the well-known patch and ribbon rainbows. If I understand correctly.

Not familiar with a "Berry Pink Citrus".

personally i dont think there is. need some more research

Marie

some sellers on ebay...i can think of a couple who ,,,who try to label all their marbles with some sort of name...its clear they dont know squat and theyre just makin up stuff...theres one guy who calls robins...robins eggs....theres another guy who claims to have bought the alley building....ive never seen a serious collector call a marble a berry pink citrus....the pelt machine there at mk today is used to make the gems...i dont know what it was used for in the past but i know ive dug lotsa banana lookin cateyes...but alas the marble gets its form from the tank set up not the machine they just make em round...

those are newer.....the base glows on them....they came out bout the same time as those four color cateyes...just recently ive seen some on ebay with that name....i dont know who started that but theres a guy that makes up those names...he sells alot on ebay..........those mibs are neat but theyre newer...