Catseye Color Combinations

Hello everyone,

A long time ago someone started a discussion / poll on rarity of color combinations for Catseyes, I was wondering if anyone still has that list, or might have an idea where I could start looking for it? I remember it being quite a collabrative effort. I have looked through the archives and used the search function, but have no idea what the topic was called.

Thank you -Jess

Several years back some of us over on Marble Mental did some breakdowns on the different color combos of Japanese cross throughs to get the prevalence of each of the combos. I looked in the Archives, but could not find the thread. It was probably done prior to ezBoard migrating to Yuku, which means it's gone. I still have my data, which I have added to as I acquired more cross throughs. I will try to find it and post it again if people are interested.

Thank you for your responses guys :) I looked and looked but could not find it, I was hoping someone had maybe saved the list we made. It was probably about five or six years ago now, I didn't realize it had been that long. I do remember that the white cross-throughs were the more prevalent.

I've just decided to finally tackle my Catseye jar, and it's big, a little intimidating actually, and didn't know where to start.

-Jess

(btw - cool avatar Pinx - is that a '79?)

Again in my CAT'S-EYE SERIES consisting of 87 photographs w/descriptions at Marble Mental in the back pages you will find considerable breakdowns of the various types w/color variations noted. I'd go over and find the specific Threads and Pages for you but I'm banned at Marble Mental. David Chamberlain