Beri Fox To Speak At The Texas Show!

Beri Fox will be the guest speaker at the Texas Marble Club's spring show.

She will speak after dinner on Friday April 30, 2010.

If I am not mistaken, this will be the first time Beri has spoken to a marble club.

Congrats to Edna "Spikey" and the board on a job well done. I look forward to hearing every word Beri will share with all in attendence

We also have marble makers doing demos. Cal Sugita will be there as well as Kip Maley. We're still waiting to get confirmation from Will Menzies.

Our members are very excited to have Beri Fox come and speak to us. Welcome Beri! Edna Eaton

conferencecenter.jpg

The site of the marble show, just behind the hotel. The hotel is letting us have a room on the second floor for our meeting with Beri Fox. There is an elevator just in front of the show room so nobody has to climb stairs.

Hi Edna, Looking forward to getting back to Texas, and doing the show again. We will be getting to the hotel on Wed. Can't wait to see everybody. Jim P.S. save Lin and I a table, we will be joining the club again. Thanks

Glad you are coming Jim. Better contact Carroll Collier. Membership dues are $20 for a family membership and they should be mailed to Claudia Buser, Secretary

TMC, Inc

333 Comanche Circle

Hutto, Tx 78634

To reserve a table Call Carroll Collier 512 751 2945. Tables for members are $25.00

I'll save a newsletter for you.

outdoorarea1.jpg

This is the area outside of the back wall of the showroom. The hotel gave us permission to make marbles here. There are electrical outlets for lights here. A door in the back wall of the showroom opens to this area. it is fire proof and the weather at this time of year should be great for marble making outside. Plenty of ventilation. Cars will not be parked here during our show.