Any Marble Shows In Ny

I would love to go to WV in May, unfortunatly this obsession with marbles has grown out of unemployment and suddenly having the time to actually learn about and appreciate them. :wub: WV is out for me this year, but next year.... Going to try for the show in Mass. in the fall.

Thank You everyone

Pen

Howdy, I live in Sugar Grove, Pa. Just 13 miles south of Jamestown, NY. There are a few collectors in the Jamestown area. No clubs or groups that I know of.

Hey Pen,

I live outside Syracuse, No shows,clubs, nor have i met anyone that collects marbles. Lonely hobby around here. LOL

I am 90 miles NW of NYC. Jamestown could be the far side of the moon for me. Yeah there is nothing and no one around. Telling people of my obsession with marbles has opened an entirely new can of worms. I thought I had heard all the lost your marble jokes possible; being just a tad eccentric to begin with. I now have friends that are sure I have gone off the deep end calling me, laughing hysterically into the phone and saying, "yo Pen I think I may have found where you lost your marbles". One more crack like that and I swear I am going to hit someone. One of my friends even picked a moonie out of the marble bowl and said this is your brain, then they picked out the swirliest most colorful marble and said, "this is your brain on marbles" never mind where I wanted to put the marble.

It is very lonely here in NY. I just keep telling myself not much competion from collectors, so I have more opportunity to find a lovely marble.

I've never been to Jamestown long ride no direct route. I go to NYC often ,my son lives on Staten Island, of course the most direct route there fron CNY is NY-PA-NJ-NY. Sounds funky but direct and fast. I have no idea what this reply has to do with marbles.. LOL Mark