Huh,, Check This Out,, There Giving Me One More Chance To Vote

i clicked on the LINK and they have a "Like this design" tag that lets you vote some more,, im not sure what this is but its cool,,,

heres a little tip,, if you save the link in your favorites and open up lets say 10 or 15 windows with this link you can vote that many times, BUT you have to open the window up before you click the voting tag,,, cool,, cheating in NASCAR what a concept,, lolololol,,, bj

Hey, I did that. Opened up 8 more screens and then voted on each one. I then checked afterwards and re-opened a new screen and it had only gone up one vote, from 1408 to 1409. Even though it seemed to let me vote, not sure if it counted them all. But, it is on my favorites so they'll be one-a-day anyway...

oh cool it does reset after midnight,, i wonder whats up with the extra voting, they havent sent me anything about it,, its cool, but its making me have thoughts of going to a race and having some of you investors set up marble booths,, very cool,,, hey i can dream caint i,might have to have a nascar run of mibs at Jabo huh?,, lololololol,,, bj