Wooden Master Marble Box

OK since joining here I have decieded to never ever venture to buy, on my own, a marble bag, box, container of any sort. Unless I find it myself on a dump job and it is covered in 40yrs worth of cobwebs and mouse shit. So what is it about this box that is wrong. I am guessing it is very hinky? would it be the fact that it looks like a cigar box that someone transformed, they never came in a box? The marbles are wrong. The shooter looks like the end of a clarinet in need of a reed? What, someone please educate me. I await enlightenment with antcipation.

Oh and where is spell check on this thing it is not my stong point but then neighter are marbles and that hasn't stopped me before either.

Pen

OK since joining here I have decieded to never ever venture to buy, on my own, a marble bag, box, container of any sort. Unless I find it myself on a dump job and it is covered in 40yrs worth of cobwebs and mouse shit. So what is it about this box that is wrong. I am guessing it is very hinky? would it be the fact that it looks like a cigar box that someone transformed, they never came in a box? The marbles are wrong. The shooter looks like the end of a clarinet in need of a reed? What, someone please educate me. I await enlightenment with antcipation.

Oh and where is spell check on this thing it is not my stong point but then neighter are marbles and that hasn't stopped me before either.

Pen

everything is wrong, pavcraz has history of being very creative

Pen, if you download and install this program (The Sage)click here it will show you and let you correct all spelling mistakes any time you are typing on your computer. If the word is misspelled a little red squiggly will underline it. Right click on the word select the correct spelling from the list click it and keep on typing. It is probably one of the best free programs on the net. Peace,Galen

The bummer of it is that the box and contents are actually kinda neat but this fellows track record is legion so you really can't even trust your own eyes. There's a list somewhere in recent back pages where some trouble eBay monikers are clearly identified. Check it out.

If I recall from the picture the marbles look right. That wouldn't necessarily be much of a problem. I could easily put together a dangerous box like this with cool Master marbles. Thinking deviously helps!

Oh, and the Shooter is for real. I have them in two different sizes and two different colors....somewhere around ehere. They were made in Elkhart IN BY PRIDWIN INDUSTRIES. I forget the dat. I have it on an old marble list I made up in 1998. If you can imagine it I had an eight page, double column, single space listing(something like 300 items many I had in volume) of Marbles For Sale without any pictures and I actually sold from the list. It helps to have a way with words. If I have a marble in hand I can wax eloquent. Hey, it's nice to have at least one talent in life!

I also strongly recommend the red-lining of words that you've fractured, disseminated or killed in one way or another. I live by it. It's not cheating. I still use Webster's. I don't use a Thessauris (See, I don't even know how to spell it!). I had to make that point again because not oo long ago I was upbraided as a suspicious user of a Thesauris (Got it wrong again). Just too lazy to check Webster's right now.

It would have been especially brazen if he'd made the box Alley Agate Co. and included Alley Flames. I could do that one too......David

LOL. That would be funny - the only known packaging with an Alley brand? lol

This guy's transgressions are so numerous that they've almost become boring. Talking about spelling is more interesting . . . and more likely to have some good come from it.

This guy's excuse when caught lying was that "of course he would lie - he could get more money for something if he lied about it, so DUH". I'm only paraphrasing a little there.

He's bad news.