Peltier Citrus

I did a search for the Pink Grapefruit citrus marble but came up empty. I have only seen 2 - mine and the one Patry bought in an Ebay auction (I believe from Zaboo?) When Patry and I talked about them, we thought they were pretty scarce as we had never seen another offered. Does anyone else have one? Sorry- my camera is acting up and I don't have a pic on file.

I did a search for the Pink Grapefruit citrus marble but came up empty. I have only seen 2 - mine and the one Patry bought in an Ebay auction (I believe from Zaboo?) When Patry and I talked about them, we thought they were pretty scarce as we had never seen another offered. Does anyone else have one? Sorry- my camera is acting up and I don't have a pic on file.

Hi! i'm not sure if Patry got that from me or not.... unfortunately all those file pictures are long gone. do you remember how long ago that was? patry got quite a few cool marbles from me. sure miss her.

Hi Zaboo! I believe it was 4 or 5 years ago. I had one in my collection but never knew what it was until you sold yours. BTW- your pics are ALWAYS so great! Wish you'd compile them in a book.

Thanks!

thanks! I really enjoy doing marble pictures. and after over 5000 sales on ebay, you'd think I'd be sick of it. LOL! i do remember the one now. unfortunately I don't save the ebay pictures a lot. I'm just glad Patry enjoyed it. she got some of our best stuff over the years. i will keep an eye out for one for you tho!

I remember a marble dubbed Pink Grapefruit. Also called a Pink Lemonade and a Pink Grapefruit Spritzer. Folks were having a fun name game with it. "Citrus" was brought up, but it was as a joke.

It was this one. Sandy posted it.

Sandy_pink3_mc5487.jpg

hmmm- Steph, are you saying that the marble Patry bought (I found mine in the wild) is not a Peltier Pink Grapefruit? If not, what is it? Just another pretty Peltier? I regularly scour the auctions and I cannot recall ever seeing another for sale. This hobby is so complicated LOL

Galen- your picture is fantastic!

I'm not sure which marble Patry bought. Do yours and hers look more like that citrus group Galen showed, or more like the one Sandy posted?

Or more like something else?

Basically, I am unfamiliar with name. I hadn't seen Pink Grapefruit used in connection with the Citrus group, only with that one rainbo. So I am VERY curious myself. Hoping to learn something new here. :-)

I'll go dig mine out and scrutinize but it does look very similar to the one Sandy posted. Perhaps it was Sandy's marble that sold on Ebay? I gotta go sling hash and beer right now but for sure will get the mib out tomorrow. Thanks!

i may not have sold patry hers... that's not my picture for sure. wrong lights. but I know in the past 10+ years selling on ebay that I have sold a couple like it. I think the name sure fits. everytime I look at it, I think of a grapefruit hard candy. lol