My Marbles

Hello everybody! I have finally located all of my marbles and I have them in a place where they can be accessed easily. Is there anyone in or around the Dayton, Ohio area that would be willing to come look at them and perhaps help me with identifying a few of them? I have way to many to post and even if I could I haven't figured out the photo option on here. Thanks in advance:)

Patty

I dunno, maybe they just don't want to deal with a marble illiterate person who doesn't want to part with her "goodies"...it's early yet. I'm thinking Duffy offered once before but my Dad got really sick and I couldn't follow through, at least I think it was Duffy. It's been so long I'm not sure. Thanks for replying...I get a little paranoid when no one responds:)

Patty, I know there are collectors nearer but if you aren't in a hurry I live in Lexington, Ky and thats not far in marble miles but I run a thoroughbred farm and won't be able to get off the farm until all the foals are born which should be the end of May. So if you are still searching for help Id'ing I'd be glad to help.

Bill

Someone found all their marbles! SOMEONE FOUND ALL THEIR MARBLES!! I wish I could find all my marbles . . . then I could get off the damn the unhappy pills.

I am also very envious of foaling season. I miss foaling season. My last crop of foals was several years ago, thought I was nuts playing with horses, probably more nuts playing with marbles. Oh well, take up less space and cheaper to feed.

Pen

Everything sounds great to me and no I'm in no hurry, trust me I've had the majority of these since childhood. Someone sent me a message but I can't get to it...I've got to be doing something wrong. David I'd love to do the Columbus thing, would you simply remind me close to time? Horses sound wonderful...especially foals.

Thanks all!

Me

p.s yes, I found my marbles, LMAO but trust me...I laugh, I smile, I drink, and I take prozac.

Dayton is about 3hrs from me. I have been through there a few times already this year. I will be through there again in early June going to and from Amana. Also in Dayton again early August. Just remind me,if you still need the help.