Unknown Sparkler

I got this from my son,he got these from a lady in her 50's and she played with them.

It's 1.1/8 of an inch.

They look like a sparkler type but are different from the German sparklers.

Is there someone who knows something about them,or maybe have the same marbles?

Thanks,winnie

1unspLarge.jpg

onsparLarge.jpg

Thanks folks,I like em too.

Strang thing is I never saw them before and now i've this whole group and know nothing about them.LOL

I have many German sparklers but these are different they are more swirling while the German sparkler looks more tight.

winnie

DSC02798Large.jpg

I think yours are some colorful swirly examples, Winnie. Here's some from another post, also around the same size but with really notable "orange peel" surface.

I've got a couple similar ones, but less colorful/swirly. Did these come in Camel boxes or was that a different type?

102_2313-1.jpg

Any of the German Sparklers I've seen have all been of a smaller size and decidedly different in appearance than these that you have come up with Winnie. Yours might just be a first surfacing of this style and size. Then any minute I'm sure someone will chime in and offer a like example with provenance. That's the way it works. But I suspect this is the first time these have been brought to the attention of quite a few people. David