Jabo What A Tribute Too

duffy

the name is in the title david....i think one of the reasons the investor runs are ending is that they all are startin to look alike...i got marbles made in nov...i believe 3 or 4 runs and i cant tell em apart....

Hopefully all looking alike because they're all so great! I know what you mean. I have some troubles between the Legacy and the Rainbow Runs but others I've maybe handled enough to know immediately; still there will be ones amongst them that leave me at a loss. Guess the Run name was just too obvious for me to catch it.....duh! David

yup thats it catfish....eddies doin well ....hes started playin and will not leave me alone...hes gotta be close by his daddy...lolol....hes taken up lounge space under my picture takin light and he WANTS to be there...he caught a mouse the other night in the mud room and he was real proud of it...he haint wantin to go outside...but then again its 20 degrees....but im tellin ya there haint nothin more a pain in the neck than a 10 pound kitten.....

yup thats it catfish....eddies doin well ....hes started playin and will not leave me alone...hes gotta be close by his daddy...lolol....hes taken up lounge space under my picture takin light and he WANTS to be there...he caught a mouse the other night in the mud room and he was real proud of it...he haint wantin to go outside...but then again its 20 degrees....but im tellin ya there haint nothin more a pain in the neck than a 10 pound kitten.....

Good to hear. Glad he got the mouse out of the mudroom. If my wife ever saw a mouse inside the house, we would probably have to move. LOL