Marbles Came In The Mail Today

You and me both Edna. I got something like a 20 lb. Medium Flat Rate Priority pkg. yesterday from Ron and I've been sorting and resorting and refining and getting to know the marbles intimately. Oops, I'll try not to be too graphic about them but those variously named Parsons(mp92PARSONS@YAHOO. COM) marbles have got to be in the running for one of the finest runs ever. I had a hard time narrowing it down to a premium plastic case of 35 marbles!

Then, there were the Odyssey Plus, Ladies First, Buckeye Run, R-D-R Run, ET Crystals and the Kugler Glass Pee Wees whatever the heck those are! I've got the serious makings of a new Jabo article! Some of the bulk was designated as 'cold roll' but for many

of them you couldn't have told by me!

I have to say that Ron goes to the head of the class.....again. David

Ron has never left the head of the class. That's kind of like Jim King saying to me, "Sammy is in the light" (Sammy Hogue) meaning the sun was shining right on him. I answered "Sammy is always in the light" and Jim King knew what I meant. Sammy was in the "Son" light. (always) Sammy lives the life we are all supposed to live. And Ron is always Ron - first class, head of the class.

Edna those were made 11-28-2010 by Dave,not a investor run. We ran the one inch machine 3-4 times before the What A Tribute Too run. It helped smooth and coat the large rolls,plus just some expiermenting. Yes those were marked but there were also mint ones. I thought the children would like some of those larger ones under your tree out front.

Head of the class,my high school teachers might have disagreeded,LOL !!!!!!!!!

Thanks

It's an expensive German glass. You buy it in color sticks (Hamon language) or rods. We used it to make our experimental runs. It's the colored ribbons in the marbles. Breaking the colored rods into pieces and putting them into the crucibles, they drop into the tank and melt and that's what makes the striping on the base glass that we call ribbons. The ribbons run all the way through the base glass, not just the outside.