New Scam

Shelby and I fought side by side. When we ran out of ammunition, we used these in our sling shots.

I wore a gray coat and blue pants because I couldn't decide which side to fight for. Problem is, I

got shot at by both sides. Shelby left me for dead, but took my marbles with him.

Very funny Burt. Did that make Shelby a crook for stealing them? Seriously, not trying to fan any flames. I dont have any dead horse to beat. I posted because we have been having a lot of newbies on the board lately and these havent been mentioned in a long time. I was hoping to bring to light an old scam that hopefully wont gain any momentum. Whoever won them will get a surprise when they find out they are practically worthless.

Very funny. Since we have been having a lot of newbies on the board lately and these havent been mentioned in a long time. I was hoping to bring to light an old scam that hopefully wont gain any momentum. Whoever won them will get a surprise when they find out they are practically worthless.

Alright Bert thats enought of the funny stuff Clydes trying help the newbies here .Sissydear stop encuraging Bert and psia-antique back under the rock with you Sorry Steph just Trying to help keep these jokers under control.Not trying to take your job

Shelby and I fought side by side. When we ran out of ammunition, we used these in our sling shots.

I wore a gray coat and blue pants because I couldn't decide which side to fight for. Problem is, I

got shot at by both sides. Shelby left me for dead, but took my marbles with him.

I love you BERT! ROFL!!!!

:rolleye-842:

A few years ago on the boards (can not remember what one) there was some one giving away them as he had a lot , when I get some down time I think I will play with . and I must have been in the same battle as I also gave a few but not in the box

or the A SIGNED DOCUMENT . may be some one could make one about the river bank in Tennessee . I always like that story better . Mike

post-94-131142933537_thumb.jpg

post-94-131142934208_thumb.jpg

post-94-131142934815_thumb.jpg