Need Help Id Large Marble. Handmade?

To me that looks like a pontil on the red one.

I'm going to move this thread to the main forum because sometimes handmade collectors don't make it to the ID forum.

p.s., the colors and textures make me wonder if they could be from China.

What does the red one look like on the opposite end? and what do the ends of the green one look like?

If it turns out that the green one doesn't look handmade after all, then don't let that one distract from the others! I just had a hunch that they might all be related to some other marbles I've been intrigued by.

These are not glass and they were in my mother in laws old collection.

You sure??? pics are excellent, looks like glass. Never seen this kind before. If you are selling them be sure to consider a few offers before taking one that sounds good.

Pretty wild. I've seen pictures similar to the opaque blue on white before but I believe the marble was a lot bigger that the ones you show here. Even the large ones I'm not 100% convinced on their origins (not that I need to be, more a curiosity thing). What's the actual size of these?

From the pics I'd guess glass marbles but more pics or seeing in hand might narrow it down a bit more. There are newer marbles that can look similar but I think these are older, just not sure how old. (lot's of help I know)

Nice examples either way.

I believe these are a bisque type of glass... i didnt mean to confuse anyone when i stated they were not glass, just new to this. I am away on business but when i return next week i will try to do additional pics and will measure the marble. I would say its on the larger size and all three are pretty close in size. I tried to show it next to a penny to give a general idea. Im not sure on the pontils, will have to re-examine. Thanks all for your input.

The colors remind me of Hansel's 'Lightening Strike' handmades. So I guess that would make them German in origin. Could be

some VERY RARE handmades you have there. If you intend to sell them, put them on Ebay with no pre-sales. Of course if these turn out to be on the contemporary side, all bets are off. Good luck with them!!

I believe these are a bisque type of glass...

Bisque, or biscuit is an unglazed porcelaine, and has nothing to do with your glass examples. If they are dull or rough looking, it is just wear and tear on the glass over the years. We call it pocket-wear, but yours are looking pretty 'wet' to me. In other words, mint examples, but I would need to see them in hand before making a 'condition' call.