Interesting Marble?

Ric

Your (yel) mibs are Pelts Ric. :music-rocker-001: Same as Steph's but I'm not sure if I'm seeing the same thing (Pelt) in the darker (orng) ones. The color is very importannt for the ID in this case. I'm seeing Peltier for sure in the lighter ones, and MK in the others.

Steph, Thanks for the pic. I'd not seen similar before. What do you believe about them now? And Roger, I was thinking Pelt on the first one I posted too. The group pic are MKs for sure. I posted them for comparison purposes. Are the cross-through Pelts hard to find?

Try not to think of them as cross-thru, but rather almost too symetrical. Try putting the mib in with a lot of Rainbo's then mix them up and see just how quickly you can spot the same mib in the mix. Now throw it in another mix, this time all MK. Now see how fast you can spot it. It is all about color with the Rainbo's. In this case a 'Clear Rainbo' is only hard to find with more than just two colors. I sold one to Willie 'Boo' a few years back with four different colors in a clear base and I've never seen another since.