Vegas Reminder! Tick Tock!

zaboo

Vegas is fast approaching! if you haven't made your hotel reservations, you are running out of time to get their special rates folks! the Tropicana has taken 100.00+ off the room rates just for our group! give then a call, if something comes up, you can always cancel right? don't sit on the fence and miss out! here's the number! 1.800.634.4000

so who all is coming??

I will be there! I am getting excited to see some marbles! Ernie and Dani make this marble show a lot of fun! And I will be able to see their little guy! MisterMarbles I have done some of my best trades at this show! Some people think that you just might get a better deal at the show because it is the last day to sell or trade!

can't wait to see ya all! windy, the little dude is stoked to finally meet you! lol! ok galen friday night spice market buffet! dinner! they always have king crab on fridays, or did, cuz that's when we always got them! we are going to do the secret garden special tour this year too! Dylan wants to see the white tigers and dolphins, and he'll get his picture taken with one too!. are we counting the days? you know it!

and yep, i have also done some great rtading in Vegas. always come home with lots of new stuff!