Please Help Oxblood (Wanted) Very Badly!!

Rylee, I've never heard of that combination. There are lemonade oxbloods and that won't be hard to find. There are chocolate oxbloods and they are hard to find. A chocolate lemonade oxblood...... I don't know. I looked at that pic and i still don't know. Edna

Yeah i went to marblesgalore.com and went to the vintage marble gallery then went to akro agate and in oxbloods i was looking for a rare one to start looking for and the first one i saw wwas the chocolate lemonade oxblood it blew my mind!! it was beautiful i just had to have it! and i have been on the hunt ever since!!

I'm not sure about the big long name to it. Not sure what the "chocolate" is. The Limeade part I recognize. The Oxblood part I recognize. But I don't remember ever seeing another one described with Chocolate on the front. :)

I wonder if they're rare. Or if possibly they're not as rare as they sound .... I mean ... I wonder if maybe people sell them without thinking about mentioning the extra color. If you just keep an eye out for lemonade oxbloods might you find one with brown which someone didn't think to label "chocolate"?

Here's a copy of the pic for convenience in case anyone else wants a peek.

akro-chocolate-lemonade-oxblood-1a.jpg

Rylee, I believe that brown color is not a separate glass but a discoloration caused by a chemical reaction between some of the glass used in that marble. There is no brown glass in it. Thanks Steph for enlarging that pic so I could see it. Look for a lemonade or a limeade or a carnelian oxblood They're all pretty.

Thanks everyone sorry for the confusion its just what the discribtion said but if you find one pleeasseee let me know!!!! to find this marble go to marblesgalore.com and go to vintage marble gallery then click on akro agate then click on oxblood and it is the fitst one thank you!!!