Mk Pink

Ric

Just a Rainbow with a big cold roll and really nice bright pink. This one is just shy of 7/8". Is the pink common on marbles other than the "Berry Pinks"? I'd like to see more examples of pink on MKs so please show them if you have them.

new509_zpsb07761bb.jpg

Thanks for showing it, Duffy. After looking through whole bunch of MKs today, I've decided pink is't so easy to find on them, Is there a particular type where it's more common, besides the "Berry Pinks"?

Edna, it's good to see a BP here for comparison. Stacy, I'd say those qualify - nice. Al, yours looks MK to me - is that an "ox" patch with the pink? The blended one is cool too. And leave it to Patry - those marbles are off the hook!

Thanks for showing them everyone!

johnsonberrypinks.5604380.jpg

Here are the only 3 variewties of Berry Pinks I know of They belong to Lynn Johnson of the Texas Marble Club. The first is white based glass, the second is blue base glass, and the third is clear.

I own the previously posted white base and the following clear based one.

berry-pink-clear.5487342.jpg

I'm still looking for one with a blue base.

• 3 months later...

yes.....that box must be in the garage.....wish me luck....its like a hoarders episode in there.....fwiw.... collectors poo-pooed the newer marblers back then....i think the 03 run had several good marbles in there....