I Knew There Was Proof About The Porcelain Marbles Found In Atlanta 1996

The seller has corrected the listing. :)

I hope no one objects to calling them "fantasy". I used that word when I wrote her. Seemed a diplomatic way to explain the situation.

I see she is still describing them as handmade but I didn't clarify that part to her and I don't want to quibble now.

I have told several ebay sellers about these when they have them listed.

If you have ever held one in your hand you know right off the bat. They have a smoothness to them , a luster. It is hard to explain

I see the painted one's all the time as well. People come in with GOLD and leave with modern clay. I feel like crap telling them,but I know they will want to sell them if i do not.

I believe your she is a he. I also believe this is them too and they are very fair. http://www.ebay.com/sch/oldnurse85/m.html?item=380582694561&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Back when I was only using money orders, and therefore the US Mail, oldnurse was a she. But it sounds like a "they" now. And I agree that they're fair.

Most of those are a high density ceramic,use for deburring/cleaning parts in a tumbles.

Not talking about your little rock tumble,,,industrial.

You can smack them with a hammer,and they will not break,,,,easily.

Did a demonstration with one at Jabo once.Bounced to the roof,and left a mark in the concrete,and not on the marble.

Had an old lady bite my head off,when I gave her the bad news.Told her thanks for shooting the messenger,and have a nice day,,,,somewhere else.

Good to know there are still people out there that accept education,with grace.Good job,and lucky you,Steph,,,,

Hi. Oldnurse is a she. She lives 30 minutes away from me and I do some business with her from time to time. Oldnurse85 is her stuff, Oldnurse85-c is consignment. Good people.

Now as far as these type marbles go..the Olympic dig stuff. My friend just emailed me yesterday from CA.... she just bought some last week.... now I have to tell her about them. Hate that. I hope she didn't spend a lot on them.