Some Wild Mks

I'm not 100% convinced on the Vitro vs. MK thing. That always used to be argued about. In any case, the only marbles I ever recall being called Lucky 7 had that kind of coverage. Not thin stripes. Maybe they weren't actually Marble King, but they did have essentially full coverage, whoever made them.

Edna, at the top left side of your reply window, there should be an icon for "BBCode Mode". If you click on that, so that all those other buttons become dim, then maybe that will stop the problem you're having with the random font changes. Maybe you're accidentially clicking on the other buttons. Dimming them will inactivate them.

Here's Patry's Lucky 7. On the left in the first photo. In the middle in the 2nd. She also thought it was a Vitro. Last I heard the maker was still in dispute. My main point is that whoever made it, that's the style of marble which was being called "Lucky 7" when I learned the name. :)

2VitUps_perPatry_zps657d3718.jpg

3MK3Vit_perPatry_zps35b41458.jpg

theres alot of white showin on that marble...i cant remember seein a lucky seven or a 7-up...thats what the locals called em to seperate em from vitro...that big...but excessive white dont help it....is there green streaks in it...more green would help...might be hybrid robin and sumptin else like a cookie and cream..i haint never seen one....

but it was 7 specific colors....jill spencer might have named it...that was when there was a lot of diggin goin on....i cant remember i heard it before or after she was payin some young guys to dig her site.....she moved away i cant ask her....

but it was 7 specific colors....jill spencer might have named it...that was when there was a lot of diggin goin on....i cant remember i heard it before or after she was payin some young guys to dig her site.....she moved away i cant ask her....

One would ASSUME it would be the 3 primary, 3 secondary and...no idea on the 7th

r5gwvfs.jpg

it could be assumed that in this case they are counting white?

The marble steph called Patrys has 6 colors unless you count white