Jump to content

Bullseye Conquerors?


Recommended Posts

If it's the marble I'm thinking of, I would just call it a Bullseye. Or Bulls Eye. Or Bull's Eye. lol ... I don't know how to spell it.

But it's been described as being in the Conqueror family, so Bullseye Conqueror sounds fair.

Here's a thread I posted asking about them long ago, has some pics:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think typically the bullseye's have a single color patch surrounded by same color bands running seam to seam. Color doesn't matter?? But most I 've seen are banded in a red color. Another note. I believe they can be back lit 180 degree of the patch and the bullseye is apparent?? My newb response. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...