3 Rare Handmade Swirls

jeroen

Hello,

I think these swirls are pretty rare. I recently bought them. One is a divided core with two kinds of blue color, surrounded by a latticino core. The other two are probalby same cane black core latticino marbles. I have never seen a black core before.

Have any of you seen similar swirls?

Jeroen

post-2911-0-34225200-1390074480_thumb.jp

post-2911-0-73231800-1390074483_thumb.jp

post-2911-0-12729900-1390074486_thumb.jp

Jeroen,

I told you in a private email that I was pretty sure that I had one or two marbles with black latticino. Well I looked at every German hand made I own and there were none with the black latticino. I had images of all the marbles that I got from Robert when I received them and looked at them and again no black. I assure you that if I find one in the future I will post it here.

All my best ........... Danny

I'd say both those marbles could be described as 'rare' as far as handmades go. Would like to see some more pics of black latts or some of the other harder to get colors (blue, green, etc)

I have a white/black alternating latticino. I posted this pic a while ago here, but as it fit perfectly into this topic I post it again:

Ron

www.glasmurmeln.com

post-2885-0-54530100-1390650485_thumb.jp

post-2885-0-33923800-1390650521_thumb.jp

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your answer, but what about the one (or more) that Gnome Punter sold you? He writes: I sold them too him.

Jeroen

Jeroen,

As I said I looked through all of my Germans which include those that I got from Robert (gnome) I even looked at images of all of Roberts marbles I took when I received them, none had black latticino. I know both Robert and I thought there were one or two but alas there were none.

All my best ........ Danny